Here is your business overview…
STEP 1: Enter your business funnel below, with the step-by-step process clients can/will take to enter into deeper relationship with you and your business. In the sample funnel below, Steps 1a and 1b indicate initial client entry points into your business and step 10 is the highest investment someone can make into your business. Note: clients may jump steps.
STEP 2: In the Customer Journey Column, articulate, how you are going to incentivize and encourage them to take each step on that journey so that they begin to trust you and ultimately buy from you so that you can help them achieve their goals.
Under “Your Funnel” enter the engagement, product, or service. Some example categories to include:
- Lead Source: How you get them to your funnel
- Lead Magnet: A free product/service/etc. to get their email address, to upsell them.
- Trip Wire: Low-cost product to get them to pay something
- Low-End Upsells & Downsells: Compliments Trip Wire
- Core Offer: Your flagship product, program, or service
- High-End Upsells & Downsells: Compliments Core Offer
- Premium Offer: Your ultimate exclusive offer
Please click the big “Save” button at the end of every module and wait 60 seconds before exiting this page, to save your work.
An “Ideal Client” is someone you know you could help the most, that sees the value of your offer, and that would be eager to work with you. Fill in the box below about your ideal client:
- Success Criteria: Characteristics of that ideal client (i.e.: member of X group, had X past experience, is in X type of job, is making at least X amount per month)
- Signal: what would indicate that person has this characteristic
- How do you tune into this signal: what strategies can you employ to locate people that have this characteristic?